Easy on the ether in a little tire like that.  Just a quick shot works
better than a big one.  Get the bottom seated, spray, step back and light a
piece of paper to toss at the gap on top.  No need to hurry a lot, the
starting fluid needs time to mix with the air and won't come out the bottom.

Works almost every time.

Mike