On Sat, 28 Dec 2013 16:19:39 -0500 Dan Penoff <d...@penoff.com> wrote:

> I've seen some weirdness from what I believe is the security system. If
> anyone reads this and has ideas, I'm all ears - I have noticed on a
> couple of occasions when I shut off and lock the car that the driving
> light on the driver's side (passenger side lamp is out) and the turn
> signal lights all sit there and flash. They must stop at some point, as
> they won't be doing it when I check on the car later.

If it's like the W124, the flashing lights are a symptom that the alarm
system has been triggered and that the alarm horn isn't working.

> When I was out this morning, I noticed in the reflection of the vehicle
> in front of me that the same lights were flashing again, only this time
> while I'm driving. When I got to my destination and shut the car off,
> they stopped.

Yes, that's wierd.

> Last but not least, while doing a topside inspection I found a four pin
> connector behind the driver's side headlight hanging next to its mate,
> unplugged. Plugged it in an immediately got douched by the headlight
> wipers. Guess they're not working. Darn.

What do you mean by, "immediately got douched by the headlight wipers"?
That you got sprayed with washer fluid, or that they started running
right away?

Craig