I should mention the reason I have some banjo screens left over is because we stopped selling them. They are such a PITA to keep clean we suggest a in-line metal bodied filter be used. BTW, the plastic housing filters have been known to split in gas engines. Makes one heck of a fire!

Sincerely,
Larry

On 1/13/2014 9:01 PM, Robert Koziak wrote:
The Classic Center is a great resource.  I called them today and they do not
have the banjo fuel distributor filters.  The quest continues.

-----Original Message-----
From: Larry T <l02tur...@comcast.net>
To: mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Mon, Jan 13, 2014 8:53 pm
Subject: Re: [MBZ] 1990 MB 300E - Replaced Fuel Distributor - Running
Rough...help!

I believe I have 3 or 4 of the mesh screens that fit into the Banjo
fittings feeding the Weber carbs on Porsche 911s.  (I sell Porsche Weber
Parts) .  I'll see how many I have and est their size.  Being a fine
mesh they are kind of flexible.

In the mean time, I suggest you visit MB Classic at
http://www.mbusa.com/mercedes/heritage/events_community/overview

They were a huge help when I needed an obscure part for my 78 240D...