http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Men_in_Black

Hendrik
who never said a thing

On 15/01/14 01:47, Dieselhead wrote:
http://www.blm.gov/wo/st/en/prog/planning/planning_overview.print.html

On 14/01/2014 7:39 AM, roger...@comcast.net wrote:
Andrew,
Please confess!! Unless you work as an international assassin for the CIA, there should be no "secret" domestic jobs in government. If there are, then as taxpayers and citizens of a somewhat free country, we should demand removal of the "secret status". I secretly think that you work for the IRS. If that is so, then I can readily understand your being hesitant to disclose such information. However, even if that's true, you know the list membership will forgive you in say 10-15 years :-)
Best Wishes,
Roger
Roger Hale
Dinnerware Classics, Inc.
Monroe, Ga.
770-267-0850
www.dinnerwareclassics.com (new)
www.southernnightsantiques.com (antique)

So that is his cover story.  What's the real scoop?