I did some work at the Ft. Meade cluster of blue glass buildings back in the
early 90s.  At that time there was no signage, nothing that would identify what
was in the buildings.

I the basement of one there was a commissary.  Good food, snacks, etc.  Right
next door to it was a gift shop.

I'm not kidding.  A gift shop!

I bought an NSA t shirt while I was there.

Dan