http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4602625118
&sspagename=ADME%3AL%3ARTQ%3AUS%3A1

The listing says "daily driven vehicle that is not necessarily up to par
with its age"

I asked the seller what this meant when the auction was still active.
This is a strangely cryptic statement. He responded and said

"Sorry, I meant to imply that the car is actually nicer than expected,
that is has not caught up to looking old - interior and exterior is in
good condition"

Might be worth an email if someone is interested.

Donald H. Snook

McDonald, Tinker, Skaer, Quinn & Herrington, P.A.

300 West Douglas

P.O. Box 207

Wichita, Kansas 67201 0207

Tel. (316) 263-5851

This confidential message may be subject to the attorney-client
privilege or protected by the attorney work-product doctrine. If you
have recieved this message in error, please delete it and notify me.