I have not tried to find any as I had heard long ago that they were not readily available.
My passenger side is fine.
The driver's side is ok except for the little corner spots where the pins go through.
They look fine from the outside.
I sort of plan to fix with epoxy and maybe drill holes through the outer part in order to put screws in to hold it in place.
Not original but this is an old driver and not a show car.
Wouldn't mind coming up with a way that does not require the holes to be drilled but so far have not determined what that might be.

Anyone know if these just mount to the inside door panel? Could I fasten it onto that with some form of rivet from the back and then install the whole thing? Or does it mount to the metal itself via the original hardware?

Randy