Yep.

Wilt

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mitch Haley" <m...@voyager.net>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 18, 2014 10:28 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] low cost 3D metal printer

Mitch Haley wrote:
Dieselhead wrote:
Mitch Haley wrote:
Houghton is a long way from me. I think Nashville TN is closer.

I guessed about right.
Houghton 523 miles, 8 hours, 19 minutes.
Nashville 512 miles, 7 hours, 29 minutes.

Gotta 'splain to em, (cept Wilton) Houghton is da yoopers

I'm in Charlotte, south of Lansing. Flying to Houghton from here would be pretty far, but driving there is even worse than driving to Tennessee from here.

Oh, I get the point.
Printer is at MTU, which is at Houghton/Hancock, far north and pretty far west in da UP, and the UP is pretty darn long East to West.

Mitch.