From: "Bob Rentfro" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2006 8:55 AM
Subject: [MBZ] O.T.Fake ebay email

> Has anyone received an email that looks like it's from ebay trying to get
your personal info? I got one this morning that started out by saying, "If
this email is inappropriate or breaches eBay policy, please help protect
other eBay community members by reporting it to us immediately."
> Then it went on to say,"
> Dear eBay member,
>
> This is a message from eBay :
>
> Be aware you have received the third non paying bidder alert. Your account
is now targeted for termination in order to avoid this you must click on the
"Respond Now" button and update your information . After you've done this we
will revise your account's activities and send you an email with our final
decision within 48 hours.

> Thank you, the eBay antifraud team."
>
> I have purchased very few things on ebay and I have paid for them all
promptly. To whom should I report this crap to?