Yep, got one that I sent to them

next I get the real ebay reply

which was followed by the "you have been suspended" spoof, which I forwarded to ebay

On Friday, January 13, 2006, at 06:01 AM, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Fraudulent emails concerning eBay or Paypal  should be forwarded to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  - they'll deal with it.

Sincerely,
Larry T ('74 911, '67 MGB, 78 240D)
A Blood Test for your oil - www.youroil.net
For Test Results http://members.rennlist.com/oil
Weber Carb Stuff http://members.rennlist.com/webercarbs
http://members.rennlist.com/my_911/Index.htm For my Paint Job Info
----- Original Message -----
From: "Hans Neureiter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2006 1:00 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] O.T.Fake ebay email

Forward the e-mail to eBay.

On 1/11/06, Bob Rentfro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Has anyone received an email that looks like it's from ebay trying to get your personal info? I got one this morning that started out by saying,
"If
this email is inappropriate or breaches eBay policy, please help protect
other eBay community members by reporting it to us immediately."
Then it went on to say,"
Dear eBay member,

This is a message from eBay :

Be aware you have received the third non paying bidder alert. Your
account
is now targeted for termination in order to avoid this you must click on
the
"Respond Now" button and update your information . After you've done this
we
will revise your account's activities and send you an email with our
final
decision within 48 hours.

Thank you, the eBay antifraud team."

I have purchased very few things on ebay and I have paid for them all
promptly. To whom should I report this crap to?

Bob Rentfro

Hans Neureiter, Houston, TX
'82 300SD, '95 E300D