Curt wrote:
> This is one of the few places I seriously disagree with Ron Paul, he says
> abolish the EPA and the market will "work it out", I say "yeah right".

Maybe, but have we tried the market unfettered?
I don't think so.  Even as you watch the Nashua on fire I suspect
there are market constrictions or protections that limit an open
market from fixing the problems.  Open markets are totally open, i.e.
if I see you mess with things important to me, me along with other
plebe-citizens ruin your market.  Markets are local by necessity and
plebe-citizen must reject all mega-national operations locally because
we lose market effect and control.
mao