On 19/01/2014 4:16 PM, roger...@comcast.net wrote:
Climate change, global warming, Al Gore on drugs, etc. etc. When I was a kid in school (a
"few" decades ago) my science teachers taught that the earth was still coming out of the
last ice age, hence temperatures would continue to climb until the earth cycles back into its next
ice age. I'm always amazed at how those who have an agenda and want to make money from an issue
find ways to make it seem/sound logical (can you sell carbon credits). I'm only thankful that I
live in a time "between" ice ages as I don't tolerate the cold as well as I did when I
was a kid. And as we all know, if you don't like the weather where you are, you can always move to
a climate that matches you as you sure aren't going to get mother nature to change the weather just
for you, either hotter or colder.
Enjoy the weather you have. Look around and I'm sure you can always find some
weather that is worse than yours.
Best Wishes,
Roger

Hooray!