Hi Gang,
with much of the the east coast blanketed in snow, low temps and high winds at times, the weathermen are talking a lot about windchill. I was wondering if inanimate objects are affected by windchill? The reason I ask is for the coolant protection levels. I am protected to -5F or so but with temps around 0 and 20-30mph gusts the chill could beat my coolant protection.

Should i worry about my engine and wind chill? BTW, I'm pretty sure the liquid in things like radiators with leaking coolant will feel the chill if being driven - but I'm not sure it's affected if there are no leaks.

With the knowledge out there I am sure lots have the answer -- ;-) Thanks

--
Sincerely,
LarryT