On 23/01/2014 9:21 PM, Jim Cathey wrote:
It seems to me that it ought not to be too hard to put one on [115].

I thought about doing this on our 450 SL.  I believe it would
work, if the torque of the existing lock is not too excessive.
Grab a boneyard actuator for some Asian car, and put on an
aftermarket remote.  Assuming they still are selling those.
Let the vacuum system run the rest of the car.

-- Jim

Pretty much what I was thinking.
Going to pull the door panel come spring to repair the map pocket anyway, so will have a look and see what might work then.

Randy