fedex knows me well, but i'm just a stranger to UPS

on an embarrassing note, i couldn't mount a slightly small tire on a
slightly large rim yesterday.  spent over an hour messing with it and
couldn't come close.  as i was about to order up special tools from amazon,
abby suggested we first take it over to a nearby bike shop and let them
try.  so we went to the super fancy road bike shop (rather than our usual
bike shop that supports the homeless population) figuring they'd have "the
proper tools for sure".  i mean, it looked about 2 inches off so surely
you'd need a special tool, right?

in 2 minutes of spinning and gyrating, using no tool beyond the same
plastic tire lever i was using,  the non english speaking fellow at city
bikes in aventura had that brand new continental 26x1.75 wheel mounted.
charged me $5 and i was done

On Sat, Jan 25, 2014 at 12:51 PM, Dan Penoff <d...@penoff.com> wrote:

> FedEx just dropped them off to me.  I was standing in the driveway getting
> ready to pull the S500 into the garage and they pulled up, got out, handed
> me the box and said, "These are from the sexy parts supplier" and drove off.
>
> Dan
>

> On Jan 25, 2014, at 12:07 PM, Gary Hurst wrote:
>
> > did you get your brake pads?

*reliable vendor of superior parts for mercedes and other european cars*
*www.BuyEUROparts.com <http://www.BuyEUROparts.com>*