Guess you don't need that seat then :)

I'd always thought about making it into a chair. Guess now I will.

Anybody know what size the bolts are that hold the back to the base?

-Curt

Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2014 11:14:45 -0700
From: Bob Rentfro <azbob...@gmail.com>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: [MBZ] Turning a Page

Sent my '80 240D off to Yuma last night. The fellow wanted a "project". The
was pulling it home to Yuma (about 160 miles from my house) with a clapped
early 80's Astro van and a car trailer that looks like Columbus brought it
over. Of course the 240D, which had been sitting since before Thanksgiving,
started right up. Bless its heart.
So now, for the first time since 1983, I am without a W123 in the drive. I
can't seem to convince my neighbor he needs to give his 1960 190SL garage
queen so I reckon I will have to keep my eye peeled for something I can
have as a true project....something I will not have to rely on daily to get
me to the old nuclear plant.

Just sold my house and now I'm going to find something with a Jaime-type
garage so I can have the room I crave. Boo-yah!

Bob R
2005 E320 149K
2006 Jetta TDI 169K
2008 CLK350 44K