H & F wrote:
> I personally don't think concentration of wealth to that degree is.

Our problem is that we are looking at a time horizon of a decade.  In
the larger time window, wealth has always been concentrated to similar
levels as we know today, probably.  Perhaps one of the differences is
that we see the person that is a trillionaire whereas years ago we
never knew who was the trillionaire in the neighborhood.  Wealth is
more conspicuous today, that's all.
We need to quit bitchn' and count our blessings.  We are wealthy.  Not
trillionaire wealthy, but wealthy.
Healthcare? - yeah, take care of your health or someone else will eat
you alive and become a trillionaire taking care of you.
Note: All of this commentary from a guy that drives a 3-pedal
mercedesbenz W123 that has been unemployed for 3 years with no savings
nor resources nor any take from the pogroms out there that you pay
taxes and not old enuf to take the social security portion that has
been promised for me to take at early withdrawal date.  Yeah, I could
bitch but cannot, really.
mao