Indeed...each time I think of piano movers I think of Stan Ridgeway.
Can anyone make that connection?

Bob Rentfro

----- Original Message ----- From: "andrew strasfogel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "Mercedes Discussion List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2006 3:08 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] O.T. ebay vs. Craigslist

And since ebay has an ownership stake in Craigslist, they have no interest
in fostering FREE competition by linking the various CL sites!

On 1/11/06, Lee Levitt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Tom writes:

> I do not know of a way to do a nationwide search on Craigslist.

You can't.

A couple of people have built search engines to aggregate search results
for
Craigslist and CL will block them. CL's story is that they want all the
activity to be local, and a national search capability would circumvent
that...

Lee