My philosophy is always to try Craigslist first, since it's free. Let it go
awhile there and then list on Ebay if necessary.

I've had very good luck with both large and small (cheap/expensive) on
Craigslist. Kinda depends on where you are, though. In some places the
Craigslist community is more active than others.

Gary Thompson
Georgetown, TX
1995 E320