I ended up getting a w210 kit from one of the biodiesel kit hawkers, and a
shutoff valve (it's for her w210, not mine), and will put both in together.
I'll also put in viton bypass hoses too.

I'm tired of leaks from that one. (New fuel lines and new shutoff o-ring
already... Original shutoff with close to 200k on it)

--
John W Reames
jream...@verizon.net