Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2014 19:16:11 -0500
From: Andrew Strasfogel <astrasfo...@gmail.com>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] lentils are a dan gordon style food product

My son is an awesome physical specimen - 5'10 and 170 lbs., a martial arts
expert (krav maga) and vegan for the past 16 or so years.  It's amazing
what a carefully constructed vegan diet can accomplish.  Equally amazing is
how many troglodytes there are who stuboornly maintain witout a shred of
evidence that vegan diets are bad for you.