Gary Hurst wrote:
delta is n ot ready when you are

delta is actually the crappiest airline i've ever flown and i'm a spirit
air flyer

I flew Delta once, when I retrieved the 99 4Matic.

Cheapest way from Lansing to Logan was via Detroit and DC.
Kept getting text messages that the Detroit-DC connection was delayed, until the ETA in DC was later than the takeoff time from DC. Got off my little turboprop connection from Lansing, went to the gate for my plane to DC, and asked the lady at the Delta desk for help. Turns out I should have just asked at the first Delta desk I encountered, as she rebooked me on a direct Detroit-Boston that was leaving in a few minutes, from the other end of the terminal, not far from where I got off the commuter plane from Lansing.

I felt OK about the deal, I got the Lansing-Detroit-Boston flight I originally wanted but didn't want to pay for, and got it for the price of the cheapest route, and avoided ever visiting the DC area.

Mitch.