On 19/02/2014 4:55 PM, WILTON wrote:
In March, '75, friend and I were snowmobiling in woods west of The Soo, MI, on a Saturday morning. At 50 MPH, I broke out of the woods onto an expanse of white; noticed that surface under me seemed to be undulating slightly; suddenly realized that US Coast Guard ice breaker 200 to 300 yards in front of me was cutting a channel in Lake Superior and that I was on the lake with 'em and the undulation I was feeling was likely wave action. I maintained full throttle and did a skidding 180 to get back on solid ground.

Wilton

Sounds like darned fine piloting there Wilton.

Randy