Hello - I'd like to try the Gravity feed method but have lost the instructions -- can someone please provide link or directions?

Thanks!

--
Sincerely,
Larry

Open up all the bleeders and let er drip.  overnight is good.
Come back, close the bleeders except the shortest pipe run (LF in the LHD cars in the USA) clean the reservoir if necessary. fill the reservoir up to the recommended level. read a book or do something else , but keep checking the LF wheel. ALWAYS KEEP FLUID IN THE RESERVOIR, or you will end up needing to pressure bleed. When it is dripping without bubbles, close it, do the RF next. then the LR, then the RR last.

This does NOT bleed the ABS, but if you change fluid each year, that should not matter. (We all do change fluid annually, don't we?)