I have not had such experience with them. They have been almost as good as Q, and nobody there insults the customer at every chance as some other suppliers do.

I can't speak for shipping to the east coast. But to here, their shipping is a couple days. Better then Q or fats ever did unless it was 2 day air.

In fact I rarely think cheapest is best.
When you call AutohausAZ you'll talk to a half-wit. I think they've probably seen a car but never driven one. Then they'll sell you something they don't actually have any of. Just in time delivery means its just in THEIR time. Just because its on the website doesn't mean they have any at that price, or can/will get them.

-Curt