they don't get anything at all.  literally nothing.

people who have never done business with me can expertly comment over and
over on how doing business with me as a bad thing despite those who do
business with me thinking it's a good thing.  i ask again why this is
tolerated by any decent person on this list and by the administration of
this list.

Pot kettle black

Since you claim I never did business with you, I expect a check refunding in full, the thousands of dollars I have paid your businesses over the years.