Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 17:11:50 -0700
From: clay <redgh...@comcast.net>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] People are generally holding on

Must be like all the eco idiots around here.  They are all organic eating,
hipster, espresso sucking, pin heads with hybrid or electric cars parked in the
drive.  Now the goobermint is going after them by taxing by mileage since they
are not paying fuel tax.  No idea what the plan is for recycling batteries, but
it will be about $5k+ to replace battery packs.

clay