Hey, if the recharging is by solar or wind energy there is zero pollution.
Rooftop solar + electric car = bliss.

Although I would hate to give up my 300TDs

Andrew
Feeling no guilt whatsoever because he is a mass of contradictions
1983 300TD needs rear struts
1985 300TD garage queen, needs RR caliper