i still try to be kleb's friend.  i like him very much and i like his
family.  that he comes here and starts the conversation with how he has to
"ban" me because he thinks it will impress the scumbags is more sad than
anything.  the scumbags will not be his friend and they might just turn on
him as well as they are without moral center but merely kick whomever they
think they can get away with kicking

On Sat, Mar 22, 2014 at 11:03 PM, Mountain Man <maontin....@gmail.com>wrote:

> Gary wrote:
> > i try very hard to be friends with kleb but he doesn't understand that
> you
> > don't treat a friend this way.  he is ignorant and i can't communicate
> with
> > him
>
> Hear Hear
> Now we got richarde drawn in to this fiasco.
> I love okiebenz fiascos - they draw out our color and leave the drab
> in the past.
> mao

*reliable vendor of superior parts for mercedes and other european cars*
*www.BuyEUROparts.com <http://www.BuyEUROparts.com>*