Yes much happier thank you, perhaps it would be better to say that an electric motor has the same amount of torque available regardless of RPM? Yes torque is the thing that breaks your wrist as you hold onto that big drill with one hand, actually I remember back in the day these small drills with big kick ass motors in the them and no secondary handle where popular, not sure if any here remember them, they where solid metal and had a big loop type handle on the back. We used to put a metal bar through this loop to act as a secondary handle. Whereas horse power is the thing that keeps the drill spinning until it winds the power cord tight enough around itself to break it. See no need for the fancy formulas that you could not have gotten from education.

Hendrik
who has a big Bosch drill which has a secondary handle but sometimes needs more