Northwestern Indiana has a huge number of wind turbines, most of which are just
north of Lafayette and follow I-65 north to the Tri State area.

I would love to have solar here, as it makes a lot of sense.  The big problem
is the up front costs, and little is being done to help with that.  Not only
that, but with a lengthy payback period, if I take out a second mortgage to pay
for it, for example, I lose all advantages if I sell the house before
everything is depreciated out.

Dan