From: Peter Frederick <psf...@earthlink.net>
Sent: April 6, 2014 1:16:59 PM EDT
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] The insurance I wish I had

The quality of any system is directly related to the abilities and
motivations of the people in charge.  Put sleazeballs in charge of
anything and you will get corruption and disfunction, it's a basic
management principle.

Put good people in charge of a health care providing system with the
main goal of providing the best possible service at the lowest cost
and you get Medicare.  Don't hear anyone whining about that, eh?

Peter