Good to see you, Allan.  I was just thinking about you the other day when I was
in Indy, and wondering where you had been.

No censorship here.  We just need to tread softly when it comes to hotly
contested issues, that's all.  I don't foresee this being a problem, as
everyone was able to hold it together pretty well in the past.

Hope all is well in Bloomington these days.

Dan