Great idea, have old belt for my wagon "in the boot" such as it is.  For
some reason, when I replaced the belt on this car 28k miles ago, I threw
that belt away.

Root cause of all this is a leaky power steering pump, which is dripping
hydraulic fluid for the ASD on the belt.  I've had a pump rebuild kit on
the shelf for several years now, need to get off my butt and fix those
leaks...

Max Dillon,
Charleston SC