How very unAmerican of you Wilton, this is not what we see in the movies, usually the winner makes references to female dogs and owning the non winner. However between the desire to be better than someone else and women nagging, we managed to drag ourselves out of dark and cold caves into warm and lit above ground caves. "Thurg has fire in cave, why we not have fire? You want fun later, you make fire in cave."

Anyway the big question is, did you pass Wilton?

Hendrik
who has a lovely partner who never nags (she made me write that)