Bloody politicians, those >insert lots of bad words here< want us to work till where 70 before we can access the pension or super but they can retire after a few years sitting on their behinds, running the country into the ground and get lots of nice perks and money. What's that old saying I just made up: If I make a bad decision I pay for it, if a politician makes a bad decision I pay for it.

Hendrik
who has probably reached the daily limit of sailing close to the wind