Yahoo and a couple of other lesser mail service providers made changes to their
systems related to security at that time.  As a result they are bouncing stuff
left and right, not just here, but everywhere.

I see some fairly high level reporting on internet and mail traffic as a part
of my job, and I can say that the situation has gotten visibility up to Federal
levels.

As soon as I see a bounce notice I fix it.  It may take me a little while
during the work day, since my employer does prefer that I work.

As for some of the recent weirdness of late, that's an issue with your ISP.  I
traced Larry's situation all the way back to his service provider, and up to
their threshold things were normal.

If you're getting bounce notices or unsub notices due to excessive bounces,
drop me a note directly and I'll look into it.

Dan