As a last resort you can try force, pair of vise grips are the go.
Did this on a 201, tried everything to get it to turn, I was down to using force or start cutting into it. Figured that I might as well get heavy handed with it before cutting it into pieces.
Bit of grunt got it turning.

Hendrik
who is a bit heavy handed sometimes