Well I am going down the path I am lead by the computer and it says ignition
switch module. Problem is that it passes all the tests so I am really not sure
it is the problem after all. If I do have to replace it, it appears I will have
to obtain what is called a green workshop key for my vehicle and hope I don't
screw anything up. I am very close to seeing  if one of the Indy's works on
these, or taking it to the dealer, which is the same one who tried to screw me
on the airmatic deal before.

Sent from my iPhone