You know, if you and others keep banging your head against this issue all you are going to do is get a bigger headache. Go to google.com, sign up as rickknobleb...@gmail.com, sign up with that at Okiebenz, and be done with it. If that doesn't work Kleb will set you up directly on Okiebenz. You can add that address to your email client(s) and not agonize over it any more.

Not to be harsh, but the solution is quick, cheap, and easy (and likely better) and you don't even have to pick 2 of the 3 (4). We have the technology!

--R