Kaleb,
I don't seem to have bounce problems with Comcast, at least not that I've seen.
AND....a lot of my friends already think I'm a backwoods redneck without adding
an "okiebenz" email address :-))))) I'll just stay deprived.
Best Wishes,
Roger

And it would be so cool to have an okebenz email address, you would be the envy
of all your friends

Roger Hale
Dinnerware Classics, Inc.
Monroe, Ga.