I ran W8.1 on my desktop at the school district due to the need for it to
administer the MS virtual server product.

I hated it. That tile crap was annoying eye candy, while I could see it might
have value on a touch enabled device. It was worthless for a normal workstation.

Dan back on Windows 7 and Kali Linux, thank goodness

Sent from my iPad