On 16/05/2014 12:20 PM, Craig wrote:
On Fri, 16 May 2014 11:14:18 -0500 Randy Bennell <rbenn...@bennell.ca>
wrote:

Despite having a truck, there are times when a trailer would be great.
Lower would be better though as loading things into the truck is
sometimes difficult. Newer trucks are too tall.
I have noticed that, though I hadn't put my finger on it as clearly as
you said. Our utility trailer bed is about knee height, which makes
hauling off concrete pieces easier than putting them in a pickup.

Craig

Yes, I have hauled a couple of items in recent times that were heavy and tall and would have been difficult to put into the truck and to get back out. One was an 80 gallon air compressor with the vertical tank. I was able to use the portable engine crane to lift it off of a trailer but would not have been able to do so with the truck as the crane will not extend high enough.