From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, January 16, 2006 11:50 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Billion and billions of emails

In a message dated 1/8/2006 9:59:26 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Steve,

Sorry, can't help you with your email  problem but your very cool 64  Yamaha

350 caught my eye.  How fast  can those things really go?

Cheers,

Bruce

I have never tried it. It is sitting in the garage for about ten years now.

It is missing a plastic throttle linkage connector, needs to have forks
rebuilt,  no battery, and the tires hold air but are cracked on the sides.
Bike
other wise  in pretty and near prestine with exception of some rust on
tailpipe.

steve