Steve,

  Sorry, can't help you with your email problem but your very cool 64  Yamaha
350 caught my eye.  How fast can those things really go?

  Cheers,

  Bruce

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:  I feel like Carl Sagen in cyber land. Why am I
getting a billion and
billions of emails every day from the Mercedes group? I used to get one or two
emails with about twenty letters in each. Is this some sort of protest by the
web
server to get rid of people on the list? List Mom would never stand for  this!
May she rest in peace. There were 996 emails in my mailbox today. I would
say 97% were from the Mercedes Club.

steve vilardi
77 Vette
89 BMW 535i