From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Replacement Engine Compression
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 08:55:10 -0500

Brian wrote:<<for those of us not as mechanically inclined as most of the
list, it's a
big time matter of trust. For the general population, mechanics, just like
doctors, plumbers, lawyers, etc. etc. have us just where they want us.
Do-it-yourself-ers are fortunate indeed.>>

Hi Brian,
Hopefully this list will help those non-DIYer's a little - at least we can provide some knowledge you wouldn;t be armed with otherwise. I hope we've
helped you a little in this situation? ;-)

You mentioned doctors - now, maybe the doctors out there will know how *we* feel when they start using 10 syllable words, seem to be irritated when we ask questions and act like they're in a hurry to get to the next patient!

;-)

Sincerely,
Larry T ('74 911, '67 MGB)
A Blood Test for your oil - www.youroil.net