For those of you wondering what it's like in Bolton Landing, where
Johnny lives, in the Adirondacks... let's just say the residents there
would consider a vacation to Alaska with  Eskimos in the middle of
winter to be a nice warmup. Say Johnny, do you have electricity out to
your igloo now?

;-)

-Dave M.
(ex-Adirondack resident, now in tropical Idaho)