The only issue I found with Nissens was they did not have a drain valve on the bottom, does yours?

Hendrik
who has a SA Behr in the TE

On 19/06/14 19:52, Larry Turner wrote:
Hi Gary,
Sorry - I went back and found my receipt - it was actually ~$138 plus shipping.

I installed it Wednesday. - it fits perfectly, exactly like the Behr with the AT cooling line connections in the right place and the fittings that hold the rad in place were also all in the right places. It was packed very strongly and even the box suffered no damage from FedEx.

So, we're back on the road again. ;-) I did a bit of research on the Nissens brand since I had never heard of them and they weren't OE suppliers. Very few people mentioned problems. OTOH, I needed a new upper rad hose and picked one up at AutoZone and the fit was a little on the short side. I'll replace it soon.... My wife is super happy to have her car back with the AC working and no worries for the cooling system.

Larry