Sorry - I should have changed the Subject line before now...

Larry

On 6/19/2014 4:13 PM, Larry Turner wrote:
It's for my W124 engine # 602-962
I bought it through Rock Auto and Nissens drop shipped it direct. (IIRC)

HTH
Larry

On 6/19/2014 3:27 PM, Mitch Haley wrote:
Gary Hurst wrote:
makes the price far less spectacular with shipping, but still very good

Was this for an OM602/W124?
W0133-1715521?

Amazon wants $167 with free shipping, but that wouldn't get there in two days. I've had one in my shopping cart for a couple of years, and it's been interesting to watch the price change notices.

Mitch.

All posts are the result of individual contributors and as such, those individuals are responsible for the content of the post. The list owner has no control over the content of the messages of each contributor.