Hey Kaleb,
Tell me about by-passing the FT, please. It looks like all I need do it run the hose out of the pre-filter and into the IP. Is that it? I live in central VA and could probably get by without the FT, but intend to repair it when I get the Viton o-rings. But I'd like to stop the fuel leaking until then. I don't like finding a puddle on the garage floor or losing expensive diesel fuel. Other than the fuel "in" line and the fuel "out" lines there looks like 2 additional hoses going back past the oil filter and turning to hard metal tubing at that point. Are those by-pass hoses to send excess fuel back to the tank?

Is that about it? Just run the hose from the pre-filter to the IP? I'll probably use a new filter & fuel hose as what's there is over 20 years old - not the filter but the hose looks original.

Thanks,
LarryT
91 300D
602-962 engine.